- Complete package at a low cost-to-benefit ratio
- 2 simultaneous measuring channels for static and dynamic field balancing
- Vector diagram of the unbalance and influence meter for all measuring points
- Analysis set-up in conformity with DIN ISO 10816-3 built-in
- Machine diagnosis with FFT
- Standard overall vibration measurement
- Laser-optics reference transducer with up to about 2 m measuring distance
- Direct print-out on a printer or in a PDF file
- Lithium-ion storage battery for at least 8 hours of operation
- Data memory on Compact Flash Card
Area of Application
The SmartBalancer is a handy instrument for balancing installed rotors fast, accurately and inexpensively without disassembling machines. You can correct rotors of practically any size or weight in one and two planes. It makes all of the important diagnostic options such as measuring overall vibrations, tracking analysis and FFT frequency analysis available. Its comprehensive equipment covers most of the other vibration measuring functions, making it a high-performance tool for machine diagnosis.
Design and Function
- This battery-operated machine has a complete package in its basic equipment with all of the accessories needed for 2-channel balancing. Its scope of delivery includes two piezoelectric acceleration transducers with magnetic retainers for smooth and curved surfaces and a probe. The laser-optics reference pick-up has a large measuring distance up to about 2 m to allow reliable and convenient work.
- All of the functions of the SmartBalancer can be operated with one hand via one navigation pad and a couple of function keys. Following the very popular Windows display, the SmartBalancer works with easily comprehensible pictograms/icons and a simple file structure. Its large and illuminated colour display and 4 colour LEDs always provide clear information on the machine’s present operating state.